Monday, March 10, 2008

our weekend

our weekend went way too fast! here's a pic of ben & kaden on the four wheeler friday night... melting pot...
we went to the melting pot saturday night with our friends scott & amber. for anyone who has never ate there you gotta' try it! it was really good and lots of fun! they first bring out a cheese fondu of your choice with tons of bread & things to dip. then they bring you a salad (try the tropical salad..it's so yummy!). then we had our main dish with lobster, sirloin, chicken, shrimp, veggies, and lots more to simmer in this really good broth :) and finally dessert was chocolate fondu with strawberries, brownies, cheesecake, rice crispies, bananas, etc! we were stuffed!!!!!

4 comments:

Kalli said...

I have heard that place is great but soo expensive I bet I will get to go there when I am like 50 and have no children to support anymore hahaha so are we still good for Thursday?

jami said...

I didn't know you guys had a 4 wheeler. We definitely need to go riding.

Laurie Ercanbrack said...

Hey!! We want go out with you guys! How fun the melting pot! You guys ROCK!!

Kiley and Amy said...

Kara! I'm so glad you found me. Can I just say.... I love your life. Your little boys are so freakn' cute. You just seem so happy. I'm feeling good about the fact that we are bloggin pals now. Apparently I jumped on the bloggin bandwagon a little late, but I'm figuring it out. We need to get together sometime.