Monday, March 10, 2008

our weekend

our weekend went way too fast! here's a pic of ben & kaden on the four wheeler friday night... melting pot...
we went to the melting pot saturday night with our friends scott & amber. for anyone who has never ate there you gotta' try it! it was really good and lots of fun! they first bring out a cheese fondu of your choice with tons of bread & things to dip. then they bring you a salad (try the tropical salad..it's so yummy!). then we had our main dish with lobster, sirloin, chicken, shrimp, veggies, and lots more to simmer in this really good broth :) and finally dessert was chocolate fondu with strawberries, brownies, cheesecake, rice crispies, bananas, etc! we were stuffed!!!!!

4 comments:

Kalli said...

I have heard that place is great but soo expensive I bet I will get to go there when I am like 50 and have no children to support anymore hahaha so are we still good for Thursday?

jami said...

I didn't know you guys had a 4 wheeler. We definitely need to go riding.

Laurie said...

Hey!! We want go out with you guys! How fun the melting pot! You guys ROCK!!

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Kara! I'm so glad you found me. Can I just say.... I love your life. Your little boys are so freakn' cute. You just seem so happy. I'm feeling good about the fact that we are bloggin pals now. Apparently I jumped on the bloggin bandwagon a little late, but I'm figuring it out. We need to get together sometime.