Friday, August 8, 2008

photo tag

i was tagged by jenn..

RULES..no cleaning, no straightening, no wiping your kids noses..go take these pictures right now.
i tag..jobi, amber, julie, brianna, brittney, linds h, amy c, laurie, corianne, liz rolfson, & whoever wants to do it! have fun.
now i'm especially happy that i've been on a huge cleaning frenzy the past week or so :). i'm already a clean freak as most of you know, but since we got back from our trip all i've been doing is deep cleaning :). and by the way..my camera batt died in the middle of taking the pics, so i had to use my phone :).
1. kitchen sink... 2. bathroom(s) 3. laundry room...
as you can see..i'm bad at folding and matching socks :)...
4. fridge...
i'm in dyer need of some fruit & veggies! my poor drawers are empty :)... 5. what are your kids doing right now?... i've been meaning to get a pic of this anyways..lately kaden's favorite thing to do is climb up on the bar and turn the sink on and just watch the water..so funny..he'll sit there playing in it forever! i turn my back for 2 seconds and he's up there doing it..and gavin is in the toy room. he loves this little room & is always playing in there (we cut a kid door thru the wall as you can see..it's so fun for them to go thru :).
6. favorite shoes
i'm obsessed with shoes! these are my favorite pair right now :) love em!
7.favorite room
this is the room/rooms we're in the most, so i guess they're my favorite. although, i really love kaden's room. so it's a toss up...
8. closet...
i didn't walk into it, but oh well. i don't know why the walls and door look blue either? must be my phone..
9. dream vacation..
it will always be hawaii..i love, love, love, love, love it there! i could never get enough of that place..
10. self portrait..
i couldn't aim right with my phone since its so akward..so i had to do it in the mirror :)..

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Such a cute idea!!!

Cori Henderson said...

Fun to do. I love all your pictures. Your house is darling.

Amberly said...

I can't believe how clean your house is!! If you weren't so nice, I'd hate you! :) It was a really fun tag to see, I love your house! You have decorated it really cute.

Anonymous said...

loved this post! You're so cute, your house is so cute, and your little family is so cute!! I am so glad we get to stay in touch through blogs!

Jobi Niu said...

Such a CUTE IDEA! I can NOT do it after I saw all your pics! First of all your house is "spic n span" and you look freakin hot girl.. I jsut got back from California, my house looks ridiculous and I look even more ridiculous! ha ha ha Come decorate my house.. GEEEEEZ!

Lizabeth said...

I can't believe how grown up you are (sniff, sniff). Your own kids. Your own house. I am old (sniff, sniff again). You are gorgeous inside & out!