Wednesday, October 22, 2008

friends annual halloween party

some of my friends from high school & college have an annual halloween party with our little ones :). above pic..shaina, britany, me, lindsay, tiff, michelle, natalie..& all our kids :). this years par-tay hadn't been planned yet so i decided a few days ago to have it here since i have my house decked out in pirate stuff :). surprisingly enough, a lot of us were able to get together even though it was kinda last minute (and as for everyone else...we missed you!). it was a lot of fun...and as always, our kids were crazy! :)
i had a bunch of bandannas, eye patches, & hats that we all wore :)... nat (just announced that baby #3 is on the way!), tiff, & linds... tiff & linds brought stuff to make caramel apples. so fun, thanks guys!!... britany & her little guy, damon...i love his hair!! brit's having her 2nd in january, a girl!.. michelle (also expecting, yay!), lindsay, me, & tiff sporting our eye patches :)...cute little avery & shaina (and baby #2 in the oven as well!).... linds & tiff :).... i'm so glad we all try and get together when we can...it's so fun to laugh and talk and let our kids run wild! :) oh, & i have one more thing for you gals..."daphne!"..."no, it's lexi". hahahaha! that was HILARIOUS michelle! i love you guys!!

8 comments:

jami said...

it looks like you girls had tons of fun! I am so sorry I wasn't able to make it. Car shopping took WAY longer than expected!

Niki said...

So, I think I will hire you to do all of my parties that we have...we don't have many, and most are just Hannah's birthday parties, but non-the-less you know how to through an awesome party girl! And I love your cupcakes...so don't be surprised if I call you on this...
LOL
Niki

Justin M. Bowen said...

Thanks so much for having us over. It was so fun! Maybe it was the redbull mixer, but I had a great time! Start thinking about what you want to do for all of us at Christmas! JK. Thanks again and again, Daphne.

Mizukawa's said...

Sad i missed it love you guys.

Bri or Aaron said...

And Brianna. I know I wasn't there that long but don't you remeber how Matt wouldn't take the pictures? You know he's ah ______. Ha! Thanks! It was fun!

Brittney said...

Kara, you are amazing!!! Seriously, those decorations are incredible. I am so sad we missed the party! It looks like everyone had soooo much fun. I missed seeing everyone. Thanks for posting these adorable pictures! I also love your pirate theme blog!

Bale Family said...

Thanks so much Kara for hosting that amazing party! I love that you are the ultimate party planner and you make every detail perfect. So fun! I stole a couple pics from your blog. Hope you don't mind. Your turned out much better than mine did, especially the one of all of us! Thanks again!

The Shumways said...

Good times! That seriously was soooo much fun. I sometimes call Lexi "Daphne" now by mistake. j.k. =) You are the best! Thanks so much for everything.