Thursday, February 12, 2009

happy valentines day!

i just wanted to wish my two baby boys a happy valentines day! since ben & i will be gone i set out their valentines early :). they didn't know that what they were looking at were their valentines when i took this pic, but boy did they want to get into it all. they wont 'officially' get them until saturday (i put a blanket over them, hehe). but i wanted to take their pics with their v-tines since i wont be there. i love you to the moon kaden & gavin. you & daddy mean everything to me. you make me more happy than anyone else ever has, you make me smile more than anyone else can, & you melt my heart more than anyone ever could. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! see you soon! ~love, mommy.

3 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

That is so cute! What Valentine's! I bet they love that. By the way, how did you get that cute font on your blog? I love it!

Laurie said...

How cute! I love that they didn't really get it, how cute!! Happy Valentines day to you all!!

Mandy said...

You are so awesome Kara! By the way, thanks for the note and treats...it really made my day!