Tuesday, August 5, 2008

jackson hole

ben surprised me last week with a family vacation to jackson hole for my birthday. he planned and booked the whole thing and invited my mom to come with :). we just got back yesterday. i love you ben!! here's pics of our fun filled trip...
gavin inside the stagecoach ...
ben, kaden, & my mom in front of our condo...

the view we had from our patio...i just love the mountains... the amazing tetons..they don't look like they're that big in pictures..but i'm telling ya..they're ENORMOUS!! just having fun... playing on the boardwalk... i took this pic while watching ben fish one night... teton village...a few miles down the road from our condo was teton village. a really cool place, i'd recommend it to anyone...gondola ride...going up, up, & up :)... look @ the view!! beautiful!... going down, down, down... i know, gavin is totally screaming in this pic..but i thought it was a really cool fireplace.. another pic of the tetons... bar j chuckwagon...we went to a place called 'bar j' one night for dinner and a show by the 'bar j wranglers'. it was a really fun place! we all loved it!... kaden kissing a bear :)... train ride... dinner & show time...kaden singing 'old MacDonald' with daddy :)..one of his FAVORITE songs... bar j wranglers... eating dinner... happy birthday :)...
i love my family! thanks for making my bday so much fun!... my mom and i holding some flowers she gave me :) i love my mom!... going out for pizza for lunch one day...why my boys ADORE their daddy...he's always making them laugh and having so much fun with them...kaden & gavin playing around...ben having fun in the kitchen :)...swimming... hanging out in downtown jackson hole some more... the 'shoot out' street show in downtown jackson...roadhouse bbq...my mom watched the boys one night while ben & i went out to dinner. we went to a really good place called roadhouse bbq...chillin' in the condo the last morning there...we had such a fun trip. thanks again babe..my birthday was awesome because of you and mom! it was a great family vacation! i miss it already, and am always a little sad when vacations have to end :(. i love jackson hole!

10 comments:

Bale Family said...

Happy B-day Kara! How fun! We need to get together soon!

Laurie said...

What a fun trip! I didn't know it was your birthday, but looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday!

Amberly said...

Happy Birthday! I loved the pics! You seriously have the sweetest husband ever! You guys are such a darling family!

Heidi said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I hope you got my birthday message for you on your birthday! We were thinking about you.

Mizukawa's said...

Happy Birthday to you! happy birthday to you! I was think about you and your birthday. I can't wait to see ya soon. will be there in a little while!!!! You look so cute. I can't believe we are getting so old.

Bri or Aaron said...

How fun! I forgot your birthday, I'm so sorry. Happy late Birthday Kara! I love the Bar J Wranglers!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Kara!!!! What a sweet husband to surprise you with a trip to Jackson Hole. You guys are always up to something fun! It looks like you have had an amazing summer!

Cori Henderson said...

How fun! Mark and I were thinking about going to Jackson Hole in between semesters. Where did you guys stay? Looks like a blast. I love all the pictures. You guys go on so many trips, I love it!

Cori Henderson said...

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jobi Niu said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That vacation looked like SOOO MUCH FUN! Pretty pictures! Yout hair looks amazing! :) YOur boys are SOOOO CUTE!