Saturday, December 13, 2008

kids christmas party

on thursday my mother in law had a really fun christmas party/lunch for all the kids in our fam & extended fam. the kids had a blast. here's gavin below trying to blow up a balloon for one of the activities she did. ha! i love his face, he's trying so hard!! yay, he got it!..not really, but he would like to think so :)... here's sweet kaden trying really hard to blow one up too :)..and we blew up all the balloons to make....reindeer antlers (yes, those are pantyhose)!! hahaha! aren't they hilarious?! all the kids LOVED them! what a cute idea, huh!after the balloon activity all the kids decorated sugar cookies shaped like christmas trees :). darla went all out! thanks again grandma allen, we love you!!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

That hat is AWESOME!! I might have to borrow that idea one day!! What great families you two have!!

Mandy said...

such a cute party idea, preschool here we come!! I'll post pictures, hee hee!

Cori Henderson said...

What a fun party! I love the pantyhose! I never would have thought of that one. Super cute!

Leslie said...

I love the antlers. I'm going to have to try that with my boys:)Merry Christmas. I hope it is a wonderful season for you and your beautiful family.

Mizukawa's said...

That is funny!! I do love those pani hose. what a fun grandma. merry Christmas.

Darla said...

That's awesome! I love all those little kids. They are so cute. Best buds!!! Hey, I need your and Ben's MAILING ADDRESS - if you want to e-mail it to me instead it's - darlawhite1979@gmail.com
Thanks Kara!!

Jobi Niu said...

WHat a cute idea with those antlers.. Fun cousins! :]

Amy said...

Wow, those pictures turned out really cute. As crazy as it was with all those kids, it was really a fun get together:)

You asked for my address, it is

955 N. 720 W.
Tooele, UT 84074