Friday, February 6, 2009

the circus

we took our boys to the circus last night. we had a lot of fun! these pics are all out of order, but you get the idea :). they had a pre-show...then an hour intermission where you could go down and ride the elephants, ponies, bounce in the bounce house, get pics with the bear, etc, etc...then they had the main show. we all really enjoyed it! the kids were in awe the whole time.
i may be crazy, but i started planning my boys' bday bang last week :)..it's going to be a circus party! that's another reason why i wanted to go to the circus, so i could get some ideas :). hehe.a circus just isn't a circus without a hot dog!...the boys LOVED the elephants... i love gavin's face in this pic! hehe. he loved his light up sword!... kaden & i in front of the bear...the bear up close :)... they had colorful poodles :)... kaden & i watching the show... the cute poodle act... the lions and tigers...and yep, you guessed it..they jumped through rings of fire!... gav & i in front of the motorcycle cage... they had THREE motorcyclist in this cage AT ONCE! it was CRAZY!!... kaden, gavin, & daddy watching the bear... the elephant act... gavin enjoying the show...and more elephants...kaden held his light up sword the whole way home :)...

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

K... HOW FUN!! My gosh. I bet my boys would LOVE that too. WHat a fun lil' outing. You look so cute as always too! :] My boys would have been ALL OVER that sword too.

Ashlee said...

Natalie and I went to that same Circus on Wednesday night! Too bad we didn't go on the same night that would have been awesome to run into you! It was kinda crazy because Natalie and I went alone with 4 kids! Nat spent most of her time chasing down Bridger...I can't believe she is going to have another boy in a few months! My favorite part of the circus was the elephant act for sure! I feel bad for those elephants though...they work so hard!

Mandy said...

I am soooooooooooooo jealous, I had planned on taking the boys to the circus, but couldn't because we got sick, a-gain. I really wish we would have just done it though!

Bale Family said...

Fun! I've never been to a circus but your pics make me want to go next time they come to town! Avery would love that! We do need to get together very soon! Also sorry about your uncle but I'm glad you got to see your Dad!

Serenity said...

That looks like a blast! Your kids have the cutest smiles ever!! I love the attachment to the glow up sword. That is so little boys. too cute.