Wednesday, October 29, 2008

neighborhood pirate party

i had a little neighborhood pirate party the other day. i just love my friends here in my neighborhood..they're all so cute and fun! i only wish my house was bigger..i wanted to invite my whole ward :).
we played pin the treasure on the treasure map, had the bounce house blowing, and also played a game where you find the different treasure pieces to a puzzle map...oh, & also decorated cupcakes :). find the treasure for the pirate map game...it's so fun living here.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the photos.....that was so much fun! I hope we can do something like that again soon!

Unknown said...

will you take the nasty picture of me on the couch off the blog!! I look horrible!!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

what in the heck are you talking about jami?!?!?! you look great!