Saturday, April 4, 2009

easter party

i had some family & high school friends over for an easter party/egg hunt on friday. it was a lot of fun. here's some of us (above) trying to get into the bunny spirit :). nice teeth brit & michelle! hehe. i took polaroid pics of everyone with this blow up bunny (thanks for the pic chels). hehe... shaina (due any day now!), britney, & kim...

the nest treats i made (also chelsie's pic :)...
chelsie, brittney, & michelle...sticky, sticky gavin!... the hunt... welcome to utah's "spring" weather! it was so cold and windy! hehe. hey, at least it wasn't snowing like it had been that morning :)...gavin found a lot of eggs, as you can see :). don't worry though, i told kaden he could find eggs for gavin too :)...eva (kim's little girl) checking out her loot :)...andelyn (brittney's little girl) was holding onto her eggs for dear life :)... kaden, korbin, & jakob...the bunny hop...i got some bunny hop easter sacks :). the kids looked so cute jumping around in them :)...it was a really fun afternoon. thanks for coming everyone!

8 comments:

Sam & Sam Pontious said...

You are quite the party planner! :) I love it. I wish I could be like you and have the energy to be like that... I always get to stressed out! :) Happy easter

Leslie said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. You always do know how to have a great time.

Jobi Niu said...

Seriously, how creative are you?? My gosh. What a CUTE idea!! Your boys are so dang handsome. FUN

Bale Family said...

Thanks so much kara! It was so much fun! My face looks so swollen in that pic! Oh well. That's what pregnancy does to me at the end. At least it's not as bad as it was with Avery!

Laurie said...

How much fun! Darn, too bad it wasn't warm...like every other day! Miss you too!

Mizukawa's said...

Why can't I live closer!! you rock once again.

Cori Henderson said...

How fun! Seriously Kara you always outdo yourself! I bet the kids just loved that!

Cori Henderson said...

By the way, I love your party idea blog! So cute. I will definitely be using that.