Thursday, January 22, 2009

joe's crab shack

the boys & i went out to lunch with audra and sebi & taya yesterday :). we didn't know that the joe's crab shack in sandy had a playground inside...definitely a plus! it was fun hanging out. oh, & i haven't officially congratulated audra & sebi on my blog yet...they're expecting again! yay! congratulations guys! we'll hope with you for a boy (they have three girls)...but if it is another girl we'll adore her just the same :). we love you guys!
the three mischievous little cousins :).

6 comments:

Josh said...

Hehehe, the broccoli video was too much... I can't wait to show Malinda. This blog makes me smile!

Mizukawa's said...

I would go there just so jake and Ash could see that huge shark. ans the play ground is a plus.

Cori Henderson said...

I didn't know they had a playground either, that is definitely a plus! You are lucky to be able to digi scrap the whole time on your flight, that would be so nice. Its slow going for me. I would love to have a digi scrap party and see some of those other sites you were talking about.

Serenity said...

That is too fun! Your boys are the cutest! Iloved th Broccoli video too! The Peace Out was great!! SOO Cute!!

Bri or Aaron said...

Can I just say that you are the Queen of blogging! I never can keep up on all your posts. You have so much fun! Miss ya!

Laurie said...

How fun! They need to hang out with us with all our testosterone we have around!!