Monday, July 7, 2008

our weekend continued...

day 3 of the allen reunion...
saturday was the last day of the reunion. so once again, we headed out to have some fun :). here's the boys watching daddy play more tennis ...
gavin found an oreo :)... more slide & playground fun... as most of you know, my boys just worship their dad! i love it, it just melts my heart...
and the allen reunion 08' had to come to a close...we sure did have a lot of fun! it was so good seeing everyone and spending time together!... take me out to the ball game...

after the fam reunion we headed to salt lake to meet up with jason & amy. we went to a bee's game/firework show. i love baseball games..although boring at times, yes...i still just love the atmosphere & the whole sha-bang :)... i seriously love this picture of gav..whenever i'm having a bad day i'll have to pull this one out! it just makes me laugh! :)... here's ben trying to teach gavin how to suck out of a straw. pucker up! :)...bjorn was so nice & shared a lot of his nacho's with kaden. after the game ended they let some of us go down on the field to watch fireworks. they had the lights on til it started... they put on a NICE firework show! you know me, i loved it of course...there was a ton of people there! this may sound silly, but..i actually LOVE big crouds like this. it brings back SO many memories of summer & the 4th of july. it's totally part of the 4th of july weekend experience for me! i just love it, can't explain :)...isn't this picture of gavin & his favoirite buddy sweet...just laying on daddy's shoulder... our kids were SO worn out after all we did last week/weekend. we all had so much fun though, and made some awesome memories. so see ya next year 4th of july! we love you!!!...

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey girl!! I am glad you said that about big crowds!! I LOVE IT TOO!!! I can't understand why everyone complains so much about it, it's all part of the fun!!

Jobi Niu said...

My boys worship they're Dad too.. I LOVE IT! YOur boys are so freaking cute! Our boys need to play together sometime!

Heidi said...

So, I found your blog through Amy's and Katie's and I thought I would post a comment.....the first picture is ADORABLE!!! I have an account on blogspot, but it's not updated too well. We do have a family website....so drop on by sometime.....

http://www.freewebs.com/clarkmomma/

Love,
Heidi

Mizukawa's said...

Kara You Rock how do you pack it all in a day? thanks for your comment but I think that I am cutting my hair tomorrow or should I not? help I am getting cold feet!

Cori Henderson said...

You guys always do the funnest things. What a fun reunion! Your boys seriously kill me they're so cute! I love it.