Sunday, August 24, 2008

park city

we went to park city last friday morning for a little family getaway with my mom and siblings. we had a blast..weekends are never long enough!

my sweet baby boy & i hanging out n' being lazy...
aunt timee & aunt ewin :)...
chillin' in the condo...
my mom & grandparents out on our deck..gpa & gma slaydon came up one afternoon :)...
gavin playing peek a boo :)...
the homestead in midway..we always go there to buy fudge from the gift shop :)...
out to din din one night..
erin and kimee (my sista's)... kisses for daddy :)... heber creeper..
we rode the heber creeper, which i haven't done in forever! the last time i went was with my dad when he lived here when i was like 8 :). it was a lot of fun... alpine slide...
you can't stay in park city in the summer without going down the alpine slide :). always fun!... mirror lake..
we drove up to mirror lake one afternoon and had a little picnic. it's so beautiful up there... splashing away... notice kaden's 'fishing pole'..he acted like he was fishing with this stick the whole time we were there :)...
just mommy being silly...kaden's butterfly friend...ben put this butterfly on kaden's shoulder and it just sat there still..kaden just laughed..it was so cute...

7 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

How funny, Mark and I were just up there Wednesday. It is so much fun up there. I could spend a lot more than a day. Cute pics!

Amberly said...

I love the picture with the butterfly! I love Park City! How fun!

Ashlee said...

Hey Kara...It's Ashlee Hatch Werner... It is crazy how I found your blog! My friend out here in LA moved to Julie's ward and I saw Julie's comment on her blog and connected to your blog through Julie's. Your family is so cute! I love Blogs as a way to keep in touch.

Heidi said...

You guys always do such fun things!!! I need to get my husband and myself off our lazy butts and do some of this stuff!!!

Smith Family said...

We have got to get together...

Jobi Niu said...

HOW FUN! I love their "Dad Rocks" shirts.. so cute! The butterfly.. CRAZY! Jett would have LOVED it! I love the first picture of you and Gavin (I think it's him) ha ha They look alike!

Lizabeth said...

So beautiful (you guys AND the locale)! I miss you AND Utah!!! xoxo Lizabeth