Friday, November 21, 2008

digi scrapin'

i've really gotten into digital scrapbooking lately. it's so much fun. i've found tons of different websites where you can buy all the paper and elements. i've had some of you ask how i do it, so for those of you that don't know...you download the paper packs and elements onto your computer after you buy 'em and then make & create the pages in photshop :). here's some of the pages i've done here & there over the past few months...
nicole, did you find any classes? you need to come over!!

7 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

I love them they are really cute. so then do you just print the off or what do you do. Thanks for the post and all your secrets;)

Kara's Party Ideas said...

thanks jules :)..yea, i save them & take them to costco (they print 12 x 12 pages @ a great price). fun stuff, eh? :)

Amberly said...

Those are so cute!! I need to get into that! I have so many pics already printed to keep my memory card from being overloaded, so I have to get busy and finish my "paper" books first!

Darla said...

That is such a good idea. I love it. So cute and crafty! When I get married and have kids you'll definitely have to teach me :)

Mandy said...

Very cute Kara, of course it helps that you have such a cute family!

Cori Henderson said...

I love it! I am needing to get caught up on some of my scrapbooking. I spend time on my blog but not my pics. Your pages are so cute and inspiring.

Bri or Aaron said...

Dig is the only way to go!