Tuesday, February 16, 2010

valentines 2010

we had a fun valentines weekend this year. ben got back from his business trip to california on friday, and surprised me with some new earrings and a necklace :). it felt like it was valentines day for 4 days with kaden's valentines preschool party and the 3 day weekend.

ben took me out to blue fish {a new sushi bar/japanese grill} and to see 'valentines day' {cute movie...we really liked it. it would be best on a clear play though} on saturday night. thanks babe!

here's what i made for ben for sunday {i found the idea online somewhere and changed it up a bit} :). ben surprised me sunday morning with a new cake stand too :)... here's the boys' valentines...

and backtracking a bit....here's the valentines we made for kaden's preschool class.
here's kaden right after he got home from his party with all of his valentines :)...


this is what these two guys are typically doing...chillin' together. kaden and gavin have really become best friends. i love watching them play and interact with one another.

happy valentines day! i love you ben. thanks so much for always making me feel like a million bucks :).

4 comments:

Laurie said...

You are seriously the best, Kara you deserve it!! I am so glad you had such a great Valentine's day!! Thank you for being such an awesome friend! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Bale Family said...

Cute little guys! They look so much alike to me in that pic! Love the valentines you came up with for Kaden's party!

erin@my little creative outlet said...

kara, your little boys are the cutest! i am sure you hear this a lot, but i have a hard time telling them apart! what a cute idea for a valentines gift. if you get a chance i would love to get your ideas on a bug themed party i am working on for my youngest. could you email me when you get a chance? erinmorley@hotmail.com

Cori Henderson said...

oh my goodness Kara! Those are so cute (everything, so I'm not specifying just one thing:)