Sunday, June 1, 2008

gavin is almost one!


we're having a 'farm' birthday party for gavin :). a few months ago i found some way cute farm party stuff @ pottery barn kids & the ideas just started flowing from there. you know me, i always love planning party's :). i'm really excited though, i have a lot of fun ideas...and am going to try and make these darling cakes. i'll post pic's of it all :). i thought these invitations turned out way cute (i used photoshop to blur out all the detailed info so i could post them). i sent out two different invitations..the bottom one opens up into a barn with the party info written all over a cow :). i put little pieces of straw in each envelope along with the invite :)..

4 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Darling invitations! I love the farm theme.

Laurie said...

You are by far, the cutest person I know!! Thanks for inviting us! We can't wait!! Love ya!

Jobi Niu said...

K.. that is about the CUTEST idea EVER!! I LOVE it! Enoch and I got a calling in our ward.. NURSERY!! ha ha I wish we were in the same ward!

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Can you just plan Finlee's 1st birthday too! You do have great ideas!