Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the symphony

we went to the symphony last saturday night with amy & jason. the last time i went to a symphony i was like 14, and the last time ben went was in 6th grade on a field trip :). we really enjoyed it though. everyone was SHOCKED when i told them ben was down with going...they never would have guessed. but he really did like it. lately we have been trying to experience new things & do things out of the norm. i'd recommend it to anyone!abravanel hall is a pretty cool place. they actually have a lot of different kinds of performances there during the year. we want to try more of them now.

6 comments:

Darla said...

How Fun! P.S. -- Prison Break is making me sooooo MAD !!!!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Seriously...do you guys ever just stay home...you are so fun! Hope to see you tonight.

Cori Henderson said...

That looks like fun. Mark would probably like it better than me since he plays the cello but I think I could handle it. It'd be fun to get dressed up to go somewhere anyway. By the way, I love your header, that picture of your family is so adorable. You look gorgeous.

Mandy said...

Very cultured. Love it daahhhling!

Mizukawa's said...

last time I went to the symphony I saw President Hinckley

Greg, Ash and Brynlee said...

Well the last time I went to the Symphony was on this horrible blind date and the guy was snoring in my ear 1/2 the time with his horrible breath! Lets just say...I didn't go out with him again!