Friday, January 9, 2009

i love the temple

audra (my sis in law) and ben & i were able to go to a session in the jordan river temple last night. thanks for the invite, audra. can i just say that i love the temple. words can't describe the feeling of peace, reassurance, and safety that you feel within those walls. with so much going on in the world right now it is SO amazing to be able to go inside and leave all the turmoil behind for a few hours. i am so grateful to be able to enter into these holy places...we are so blessed.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

So true. We just went last night and I always love it too. You'll have to tell me where you get your digi paper for your blog and I've always wondered how you get the "I belong" buttons.

Justin M. Bowen said...

We are blessed.

We need to get on Nat about our girls getaway in February. Lets plan it so that it just gets done! My sis has a condo down there too we could stay at. Your a good planner, lets put you in charge!'

Love ya, LInds