Wednesday, March 11, 2009

home

we've been home for a week now (it's been so good to be back) but i still wanted to post these pics. my mom & christy brought the boys to the airport so we could see them as soon as we flew in :). ben & i couldn't wait...and i must say, that plane ride was soooo long! once we finally got here it was so good to hold 'em & kiss 'em & squeeze 'em!

they wanted to help daddy with our luggage :). they held onto my carry on all the way from the terminal to our car while daddy dragged them along, hehe...especially gavin..he pushed the bag the whole way (which was quite a ways!) :).grandpa & grandma came to the airport too :)... here's the boys the following day running around our house with their souvenirs :)...
playin' some more...
man i love my boys!!

3 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I bet it was so nice to see your boys again after such a long trip. That picture of them pushing the suitcase is adorable.

Amberly said...

Wow!! I can't believe your trip! I am SOOO jealous. I bet you were dying to see your boys!! You take awesome pics!

Mandy said...

Glad you are home!