Thursday, July 17, 2008

american idol concert

we got to take a stretch hummer home...not, we wish though :)...
my friend, whitney got tickets to the american idol concert..so we all had a girls night (rachel, amy, whitney, & i) and went! it was a lot of fun :). we screamed and cheered all night long...it was a really fun concert. david archuleta is so cute and innocent..the crowd went CRAZY when he came out & was SO LOUD..he started crying. I hope he goes far, and stays innocent..& continues to be a good example to those in stardom :)...he's a great kid. thanks whitney!!!

7 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like tons of fun Kara! I love the pictures. Go ARCHIE!!

Bri or Aaron said...

How fun! I really wanted to go to the concert. You look so cute!

Anonymous said...

I would have loved that concert! I liked the last season of AI!
Your pics at Cascade Springs are so beautiful! I love seeing your little family grow!

PS.. thanks for the info on the bad link I had... funny thing.. i always thought it was some funky thing with your blog! I am such a duh-duh!!

Ashley said...

How Fun!
I heard the concert was really good - Celeste went too.
You look gorgeous - all tan and skinny in your cute blue dress!

Mizukawa's said...

Fun. I am sad because I know nothing of AI right now I haven't paid any attention.

Justin M. Bowen said...

Hey, how's Thursday night? I think I have your email somewhere..I'll see, otherwise just call me and we'll set it up! Fun concert....

Jobi Niu said...

YOu look HOT girl... I'm SOO jealous you went to that concert! I'm OBSESSED with AI.