Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dominican Republic Vacation


The Dominican Republic was AMAZING!

We stayed at a resort in Punta Cana. It was beautiful.

Scott & Amber invited Ben & I to go....but Ben had already taken too much work off for Alaska & Cancun so he didn't feel right about taking more off. The Dominican has always been on the top of my list of places I want to go. Ben kept telling me that I should go without him {which was tempting because that meant that the boys would still be home with him. I hate leaving them}. So....I talked Audra into coming with me :]. Our friends, Katie & Chad came as well.



Soaking in the sun...




I always take pictures of my feet while on the beach :]...





They had a chocolate buffet in the lobby one night...




I laugh SO HARD at this picture. This lady was walking around without a top on. She walked right in front of Audra while I was taking a picture. There were a few Europeans that would walk around naked. I don't know what they were thinking!...
Audra in front of one of the restaurants at the resort...






Some of the staff at the resort were taking this snake around for people to hold...haHA!