Monday, February 2, 2009

superbowl party

we had a fun superbowl party after church yesterday at jason & amy's. we had a lot of fun eating & watching the game (a way good game, too)!! so fun...

i LOVE faith hill! her and jennifer hudson were awesome!... amy and jason made the BEST burritos. They were seriously SO good!...
here's ben making his awesome salsa...yummy!...bjorn & kaden played so well throughout the game. they especially loved our iphones (as always). these two kids could play the games we have on 'em for hours! i looked over & just had to get a picture :)... we were all rooting for the cardinals. they came SO CLOSE!! and i must say, fitzgerald was AwEsOmE! like i said, it was a GREAT game :)...some of the gang watching the game. jason, amy, rachel, & shane....

3 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

It was a fun game! I was hoping that Cardinals could pull it off too, but atleast it was exciting. Looks like you guys had fun!

Darla said...

I was rootin' for the Cardinals all the way. But at least it was a good game! Dang Steelers!!! grrr!

SugarFree17 said...

I didn't watch the game! Dang missed it.... Kara, how do you change you rblog all the time.. I think it's awesome you update so often. I just got my set up... with the help of Darla. I suck!! :) Love you guys.

Lindsey