Friday, March 25, 2011

Easton John Allen


Easton is here! Our little angel was born on Tuesday, March 22nd at 11:21 am.

7 lbs, 10 oz, 19 1/4” long.

Delivery went great….I was in labor for only about 3 1/2 hours. I couldn’t believe it.
The whole experience was just amazing. It was so peaceful this time. Call me crazy, but I would do it again tomorrow. It’s so worth all the harsh pain and everything that comes with it. Such a miraculous experience.

We just ADORE him. As everyone always says, you can’t explain the love you have for a newborn in your arms. We can’t get enough of him.

The hospital photographer took these pictures. My friend Lyndsey {Lyndsey Fagerlund Imagery} documented the 'birth story' as well…I can’t wait to get the pictures.

This has got to be one of my most favorite photos.…ever.











14 comments:

Katie Stoddart said...

I just love how the hospital pics are now. Not like the "mug shots" I have of my kids. Makes me wish I could have another!

Heidi said...

I agree with Katie. The pics are so much cuter than the usual hospital shot you see from past years. He is adorable Kara. What a sweet, sweet little man! Can't wait to meet him.

Erin said...

beautiful! you look amazing, can't believe you just had a baby! congratulations!

Jamie said...

He's so precious. I must be really out of it after I have my kids. I didn't even know they took cute pictures like that at the hospital! They turned out so great! Congrats!

Amanda said...

He is so beautiful!! Congrats to you and your family. I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another little munchkin! So many exciting things going on in the Allen family, a new baby and a new house! Lovin' it! You guys are great! So happy for you.

Carrie Drake said...

Oh, he's perfect!! Congrats Wilford! I didn't even know you were prego! This is happy!

Emily and Ryan said...

Congrats. He is a beautiful baby. Really, truly. Sounds like all went well. You must be amazing to have 3 boys in a row! Congrats again.

Leslie said...

He's just so beautiful! Congratulations you guys! Thanks for the update on the new address, don't forget us city center-ites down here!

Catey said...

Congratulations! Yet another perfectly beautiful boy!

Jobi Niu said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is stinkin CUTE!!! You look gorgeous as usual. Love, love the pictures.

Utah Canvas Prints said...

What a CUTE BABY!

Mizukawa's said...

I keep wanting to congraduate you in person or my real voice on the phone, but for now CONGRATS!!! mom of three of the cutest boys in the world!!! love you guys. Julie

Jenn said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats! Easton is so adorable. I can't believe you have 3 adorable little boys. We moved to North Carolina so we are far away now. We need to catch up next time I'm in Utah! Miss u...