Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update!

It's been forever since I've posted on our blog! It seems as though life just gets busier and busier :). Here's a few of our happenings this past month....

Darla {my mother-in-law} had a mother daughter dinner in her ward a few weeks ago...so most of us went to that. It was a lot of fun :)....For Family Home Evening one week we went to my mom's house and did yard work and roasted hot dogs in her fire pit. Great G'pa & G'ma Slaydon came too. It was a fun night...

And this is a picture of what Kaden's lip looked like about 2 weeks ago. He was playing around with his cousin at G'pa and G'ma Allen's and jumped off a chair and his face hit the arm rest. HIS TOOTH WENT ALL THE WAY THROUGH HIS BOTTOM LIP! Poor kid! He only cried for a minute though! They normally don't do stitches in the mouth because it heals so quickly...and sure enough, within about a week the huge hole was gone. These pics were taken the day after it happened...
Here's a random cute picture of Gavin in a Wal-Mart quarter ride {sorry about the quality, it's a phone pic}...
We went to sweet Bishop Bolli's funeral this past Tuesday. It was a beautiful funeral, and a beautiful day. What an amazing man. We will miss you Bishop Bolli....
I just love this picture I took of Darla {my mother-in-law} hugging Kiriauna at the graveside service...
My dad came into town for a few days this past week. We went out to dinner at the Mayan with them. I LOVE the Mayan. I just love the atmosphere! I'm such a kid at heart!And here's another phone pic that Ben took of Kaden having fun in Daddy's truck :)...
I'll be better on updating our blog now that I'm kinda caught up :)...

3 comments:

Mandy said...

You all look great (except that lip picture...oh man!)

The Thompson Family said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I just love your blog, I could spend hours on it. My sister and I love the cupcake blog, keep it up!

Cori Henderson said...

Love the update! Poor little Kaden! I feel so bad about his lip! That must have hurt.