Tuesday, September 9, 2008

meet me at the fair...

i just tried to digital scrap for the first time this morning in my photoshop program..it's actually really fun! so this is my very 1st piece of work :) hehe. i think i'm going to be addicted!

kaden looking at the 'big cows'...
gavin petting the sheep... is this the SWEETEST picture, or what?!... yes, kaden's eating a huge pickle!! him and gavin both loved it!.. we had a lot of fun at the fair last night with our boys & the crowthers. we should have made it a neighborhood activity because we ran into more friends there as well! :) the fair is a fun fall tradition :).

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I should have known....OF COURSE you went to the fair. You guys do all the fun stuff....and you probably had cotton candy too.....*jealous face*. I'm totally serious about wanting to be like you when I grow up.....someday!!! :)

Cori Henderson said...

I am addicted to photoshop too, which is why my blog keeps changing. Your layout is adorable. Looks like so much fun at the fair. Brielle & Sierra love pickles too, which surprised me!

Laurie said...

You guys are the cutest!! So much fun! Wish I would have known sooner you guys were going! Man, you are fast at posting!!

kellie said...

Hey Kara!
I blog stalked you :) It was so fun to see you on Friday. You look great, and your boys are seriously so adorable! I love their blond, blond hair. It's been a long time it was fun to catch up. I need to make you some of my famous boondoggle (?) earrings. Our blog boring, but if you get bored, my e-mail address is kellie.holley@imail.org. Shoot me your address. I love your digital scrap booking!! I may have to try it sometime. Your family is darling. Talk to you soon
Kellie