Sunday, October 12, 2008

snow?!

we woke up to a fun surprise. SNOW! i don't know if i'm ready for winter yet! of course kaden was way excited...he looked out our back window after he woke up and was in awe :). i told him that if he ate breakfast he could go play in it for a minute. he didn't disagree and hopped right up into his high chair and ate away (which was GREAT because he's not a big eater...especially breakfast..he will just sit and stare at his food usually)! gavin was still sleeping...which is good because he hasn't been feeling well...we didn't think he'd remember the snow from last year..but sure enough, he definitely did! he went right out & took a big handful of snow and ate it before he did anything else :)...
he sure did enjoy himself!

7 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad someone's excited about the snow:) We were quite surprised too!!

Mizukawa's said...

What snow it has been in the 80-90 here AAAA not another year that I miss the snow

Heidi said...

Haleigh was so excited to see snow as well. I'm definitely not ready for it myself.

Serenity said...

To be honest, I was really bummed when I saw our first snowfall a few days ago. Sigh... but Brecken did the same thing, went out and started chowin' down on snow! It was cute.

Lizabeth said...

Oh I am going to miss the snow in Texas! Thx for the cute pics! Gotta love boys. xoxo Lizabeth

Laurie said...

We should have gotten our boys together! Brayton had a great time in the snow!! So funny!! Kaden is soooo cute!!

*Jordan and Whitney* said...

These pics are so freakin cute! I want you to know that you have the cutest kids ever! It started snowing at like midnight or something and I was totally going to text you guys to come outside with us but I thought you'd probably be asleep. I hope your having a great day! See you guys soon!