Saturday, July 19, 2008

jumpin' n swimin'

i watched kiri, korbin, & jakob yesterday (my niece & nephews) & decided to pull out the bounce house since it's been a while...one of the best investments ever i must add, we've LOVED having it to pull out whenever kids come over..it entertains them for hours!
daddy came home early from work on friday since he was gone all week on a business trip..him & kaden jumped in our pool and swam for a bit :). i haven't got many pics of kaden in the pool this summer so i went out and shot some fun ones :). kaden is a little fish! he loves jumping in the pool and will do it over and over and over again!..

6 comments:

mark said...

Cute pictures! WOW! Where did you get that bounce house? My kids would love that!

Cori Henderson said...

Sorry, its actually me that made that last comment:)

Jobi Niu said...

WHAT?!? You have a pool and a fun bouncy thing?? Why am I not over there everyday?? ha ha jk. But for sure I'm so jealous! It was good seein you at church yesterday! You're so cute!

Amberly said...

I absolutely love your blog page! I love your background paper and all of the cute pics down the side. I love the one of your feet! You have such a cute family!

Ashley said...

I am with Jobi - where is my invite over to the "Fun Allen House"? Looks like fun!!

Mizukawa's said...

Kara you always said that your were going to have a pool I think that it is rad that you do!!! can't wait to see ya