Thursday, April 2, 2009

april foolsin'

here's some good ol' jokes from yesterday :)...i found denture ice tray's online a few weeks ago & just had to get one. hehe! i tried to get ben with the little prank yesterday morning but he didn't even notice..it still was funny though :).

these are pictures of jason & amy's bath tubs! i snuck into their house while they were gone yesteday afternoon and filled their tubs with water and live goldfish! it was hilarious! i was totally laughing out loud as i was doing it..even though i was all by myself in their house :). later on in the evening amy went to give her boys a bath and found them. ah, good times...

7 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I love it! I didn't even do anything. Its fun to picture you dumping gold fish in a tub while laughing:)

Heidi said...

That's hilarious!!!! I just had Haleigh call Grandma Clark and tell her she was going to be a big sister again......we got her good.

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

You are so fun! I didn't do anything either, but you gave me some good ideas for next year!

Mandy said...

Oh Kara you are so cute!!! I love it!

Laurie said...

You are soooo funny! I wish that was my tub, I would leave it!! I might just fill our tub with fish for fun!!

Niki said...

So, where did all the goldfish go? You are one crazy woman! I just wish we could have gotten Amy's face when she saw them.

Amberly said...

That is hilarious!! You know something is truly funny when you laugh out loud with no one around. Love it!