Monday, July 14, 2008

cascade springs

we hadn't been to cascade springs in a while so we decided to go there one evening this weekend. it's always SO gorgeous up there! the drive is breathtaking. we've been meaning to take some family pictures for a while now so we decided beforehand to just dress up and do it there (thanks aunt kimee) and use these until justin can take some real ones (linds, call me so we can set it all up for reals!!) :)...our camera battery died so some of them were taken from our iphones..suprisingly, they didn't turn out that bad for a phone camera! it was a lot of fun. we love the mountains!!!

6 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Those pictures turned out so good! I can't believe some of them were taken with phones! You guys have the cutest little family, everyone's so photogenic!

Heidi said...

Where is cascade springs?? I'm not familiar with any of the hiking/camping spots this far south in Utah.

Laurie said...

Beautiful pics!! You guys are soooo dang cute!!

jenn said...

Hello Britney Spears!!! ( Only in looks, not in actions :-)

Mizukawa's said...

Hey I miss utah but I am comming home!!!!!!! ya hoo!!! cute pics I love the one of you and ben.

Jobi Niu said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS! I LOVE the colors.. everything! SUCH a cute family!