Tuesday, June 24, 2008

our bahama trip

does this look like paradise or what!...
formal night on our cruise... this was elvis' bahama getaway... audra in front of the cruise ship..as one of our cruise excursions we went to a resort called breezes..it was awesome! way nice stay, awesome beaches and pools, all inclusive food & beverages, everything! we loved it!... i know, we look like total dorks :) lol! gotta love snorkeling though!..the resort, atlantis, is behind me in this pic. it costs major $$$ to stay there..michael jackson ownes a suite on one of the top floors! it's a HUGE resort...audra & i had SO much fun in the bahamas this past week..it was awesome!! i miss you already audra (they're living in texas for the summer).

6 comments:

Bri or Aaron said...

Hey Kara,
So can your husband get my husband a job?! You are so lucky to travel so much! What a blast!

jami said...

Hello, I swear you are always traveling. How fun is that. I'm lucky to get a girls night out!!

Bale Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!! Can you get together on Fri? So far Michelle and Britt can. I would love to see you!

Ashley said...

Okay, I know that I say this every time you go on a trip, but I am so jealous!!!
You are always in these beautiful, tropical places that some of us only dream of. How fun!!

Laurie said...

How fun!! So beautiful, oh and the bahamas looks great too!! You girls are so fun!

Brittney said...

Wow! That really does look like paradise. What a fun experience. Looks like you had a wonderful time!