Monday, June 30, 2008

kaden's CAR party!

and the fun begins...
we put a traffic signal in front of their house (we had the party at gpa & gma allen's) so everyone would know where the par-tay was at :)...great grandma slaydon with gavin...we got kaden this little motorized 4-wheeler for his bday...he absolutely LOVES it! he has already mastered it and knows exactly how to ride :)...the 'cupcake' cakes... kade sporting his cool hat :)...
happy eating... condiments for the hot dogs :)...isn't this the sweetest pic of avery?!... we had some race cars for the kids to play with that were powered by balloons..here's shaina trying to blow one up :)... car races...as seen in some of the previous pics, we had a car race :). i made some cars out of boxes and had cones set out making two lines..we had 2 teams that did a relay thru the cones to a 'yield' sign and back again to the 'stop' sign..they had a lot of fun!

here's kaden crashing :)...kaden trying to move the road sign...kade & gav laughing and having fun...jakob & kaden eating their road sign suckers...blowing out candles...kaden LOVES it when people sing..especially when it's all together and for him..he was smiling from ear to ear :)...we lit sparklers and fireworks :)...great grandpa slaydon...jonny & jess :)...uncle carter with gav :)...sweet jakob hugging erin...stop! don't leave my party yet! :)...more pic's of opening presents...coming to an end...lights go on cuz it's getting dark...we had SO much fun with kaden at his birthday party on saturday. he ran around non-stop the whole time. he wore us all out! thanks everyone for coming! we love you all!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Kara
It's Leslie (Chatfield) Gardner. Your little family is so cute. I love reading about whats going on. I just started to blog and don't have much up yet, (and its private) please send me your email so I can invite you. lesliedgardner@yahoo.com. That's the only way I know how to do this:)

Amberly said...

Kara,
Hi! How are you? Your blog is so cute! You are doing the boy thing too I see... The car birthday is out of control cute!! It seems like you guys are doing so good! You have such a cute family!

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Kara, you are amazing! I remember you being so creative, but seriously I'm exhausted thinking about how much time and energy you put into that party. Kaden is one lucky little guy! You are so talented... I can't get over it.

Cori Henderson said...

How do you come up with all these adorable ideas. Seriously! Next time we have a birthday I've gotta ask you to plan it:) So cute! Happy Birthday to cute little Kaden!

Jobi Niu said...

Um.. WOW! Seriously how creative could you possibly be?? I just can't even imagine what your wedding was like, or what your house looks like, or your boys bedroom.. MY GOODNESS! You're AMAZING what a CUTE IDEA!

Jobi Niu said...

K so I know I just left a comment.. but I was lookin down at your cruise and recognized your
?sister-n-law's? last name.. well I looked at her blog and I went to hair school with Maty her husband's little brother.. ha ha He is SOOO tight! I've played basketball with him too.. I sound like a blog stalker.. ha ha but SMALL WORLD! :)

Caesar Beezer The Wonder Dog said...

What a great party! I'm gaga over all of your darling ideas! Lyndsey told me about your blog and I had to come and see for myself - I hope you don't mind that I sent your link on to a friend - she will love your creative genius as much as I do! Nan (Lyndsey's Mom...Google/Blogger only lets me sign in with my dog's blog...but you can get to my blog by going to www.potsandpins.com)

maren out my laundry said...

wow kara look how creative you are!Such adorable boys, looks like lots of fun!

Rebecca said...

You throw the best parties! You have to promise to always post about them because I want to steal your ideas. =)

Lizabeth said...

You are so creative - what a great party!!! What great kids!!! xoxo Lizabeth www.sparkbark.com