Saturday, July 11, 2009

hot air balloon festival

last week my friend, heidi & i took our kids to the hot air balloon festival {thanks for coming heidi, i'm so glad i talked you into it..hehe}! we woke up bright and early {5 am} to be there by 6:30! it was really awesome...the balloons were so colorful and fun! i took a load of pictures {of course}...




my boys thought the fire was GREAT...




heidi & haleigh...

my boys & i...

love this photo. she wore her dress to match the balloons. so cute...
kaden & haleigh holding hands {kaden was showing her around. hehe}...


i absolutely adore these next two pictures. i hurried and snapped them as we were wheeling the kids over to breakfast in the wagon {they served breakfast there at the park}...
i didn't even tell him to do this. kaden just loves his little bro...


and taking the balloons down...
one of the pilots let all the kids around help roll out the air bubles in his balloon.
the kids LOVED it!...




it was a fun morning...and well worth the early rising!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm SOOOOO glad you talking me into it!! I had so much fun! Maybe next year we can recruit more followers or it may still be just us....but I still would have a blast! Thanks again for inviting me!

Mandy said...

I LOVE going to it, I was so sad to miss out on all the fun 4th of July stuff...

Leslie said...

That looks so fun. I'll have to go next year. Oh, I just found out that my neighbor know you from Snow College. Here name is Alysha. She says to say Hi.

Janell said...

I LOVE the pictures of your boys in the wagon. This looks like a really fun morning. Balloons are so amazing and majestic. I love watching them soar. Kait says "hi"!