Sunday, November 30, 2008

holiday fun

the day after thanksgiving we all went together with grandma becky to pick out her christmas tree. we had a lot of fun. the boys loved it, and so did we :). all of us together... tryin' to keep warm :)... kade walking around with daddy... kaden ran all up and down the rows of trees... erin & gavin... kaden had a ton of fun with all the sticks. here he is holding one by the fire... date night...we dropped the kids off at the allen's that night (thanks gma & gpa & audra & sebi for watching them) & went on a date.

here we are eating dessert at the melting pot :)..SO good!...dan & his girlfriend, nicole...we wanted to catch the lights at temple square (it was the first night they lit them) but they turned them off at 10 so we missed them :(. all is well though, i'm sure we'll go see them soon :). i LOVE the holidays!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like fun. I have always wanted a real tree but Darrin really doesn't....one day though! Also, we {heart} melting pot! Call us when you go to Temple Square, we'll tag along!

Anonymous said...

hey kara... I hope you don't mind, but I want to copy your animal cakes you did! They were too cute! I promise to give you all the credit! Any suggestions on how to make them as cute as yours?

Mizukawa's said...

I am putting up my Christmas tree right now. well, not right now,but today. I want a real one but I think we are going to go with the peice of crap fake one in the Garage. But is really doesn't matter once it gets up and decorated

Laurie said...

Are you seriously ALWAYS cute?! I just love ya!! Your hair looks awesome~ I so miss picking out a real tree, I am so bummed I conformed to the other side!!