Friday, January 2, 2009

little getaway

as of last week i still hadn't cashed in one of my birthday presents from my mother in law (she said she would watch our boys if we ever wanted to go on a little getaway). so we decided that it would be a great time to do it since ben has been off work for the holidays. we stayed at a hotel in downtown salt lake and hung out...just the two of us. it was great. one of the things we did while we were 'away' was gorgoza park up in park city (the big tubing place with lifts and everything...my kind of tubing!). i didn't get any good pictures of the hills (it got dark and the pics didn't turn out). they were AWESOME though..really long runs with jumps and everything! we were laughing so hard as we went down them. us enjoying the hot tub at our hotel :)...thanks again darla for watching the boys!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh how I miss living by family so they could watch my kids!! Seriously we were so spoiled with that and now we never go out because I don't want anyone else to watch my kids!!

Jobi Niu said...

ONce again.. couldn't be more jealous! :] Seriously how fun is tubing, then going to sit in the hot tub at a hotel with NO BOYS.. Glad you had fun.

Cori Henderson said...

I am always jealous of you guys. Your kids are lucky to have grandmothers who love to watch them, you guys are lucky too!