Wednesday, December 3, 2008

work christmas party

ben had a work christmas party last night for all the salesman in the company & their wives. we went to christopher's in downtown salt lake for dinner. it was a lot of fun & So GoOd!!...below is ken (ben's boss) & his wife angela. thanks so much for the christmas bonus ken!...after dinner everyone went to the 'desert star playhouse'. we had never been, & never had even thought about it but it was actually a lot of fun! we didn't know this before but they put on comedy plays there. the one we saw was, 'miracle on 42nd street'. they give everyone popcorn & you can order dinner/dessert & drinks etc as you watch the play (your seated at little tables). we would definitely go again..we really enjoyed ourselves! thanks again maxwell products! we had a really good night. keep the christmas party's a comin'...i could never get enough of them :). i LOVE this time of year!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Don't you love that Desert Star place? My parents go there a lot and I've been a few times. That would be a fun girl's night out place. We should get some people together and go sometime.

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Spencer and I used to go to Desert Star all the time but it has been a while. It is a lot of fun.

Darla said...

That's so great Ben has an awesome Career and Boss! I love the Desert Star. Me and my work went a couple years ago and saw "A Christmas Carol" ...was really great. I would love to sing on broadway one day! Really...I would. Never know!! love you guys

Mizukawa's said...

Where is my Christmas bonus? kidding.

Bri or Aaron said...

How fun!

Serenity said...

That sounds like a fun night! I love work Christmas parties... well it doesn't have to be work, I just love Christmas parties :)

Jobi Niu said...

YAY for Christmas parties! How cute are you and your hubby together?? You look gorgeous girl.