Saturday, September 27, 2008

primary carnival

we had our primary activity today! we had so much fun planning it & carrying it out...it turned out really well! here's some pics of all the highlights :)... pic below is all of us in the presidency...jaime, clown, katie, & jenny. guess who the clown is...yup, it's me! haha! funny huh!...
me passing out cotton candy (which i was up til late last night making..i got a cotton candy machine...love it! thanks for the idea heidi! we need to get together and make double the cotton candy now with yours and mine combined!)...lion toss... our relief society president & her hubby :)...cupcake walk.... ball toss...i had a lot of fun dressing up. you know me, i love getting into the 'theme' of the party :)! the poor sunbeams were all scared of me though! :)... bounce house fun... cute, cute...i love all our primary kids...
bobbing for apples :)...my good friend amber & i :)...pin the nose on nephi :)...you just cant beat a smile like this one :)...
the fishing booth :)... mr. muscle :)...and that was our fun filled morning :). gotta' love carnivals! it was a lot of work for us all..but it definitely paid off..i loved it!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Sooooooo cute!!!! We definitely need to get together and make tons of cotton candy and watch old movies or something. Do you like the old Doris Day/Rock Hudson.....or maybe some Cary Grant!!!!

Laurie said...

You look AWESOME! Oh man, I am sooo bummed I was doing hair and meant to run Brayton over and I got busy and TOTALLY forgot until it was over!:( Sad me!! Looks like I/b missed a swinging time! Remind me next time! Kidding! I want to make cotton candy, I am coming over!

Jobi Niu said...

What a fun, cute idea! You look awesome! My kids are freaked out of clowns.. ha ha ha I think it's funny!

Mizukawa's said...

KAra I glanced at this but didn't have time to read it. Then I went back and that was you? YOu crack me up Love you

Mizukawa's said...

birthday pic are on there way but I took them with my moms cam and need to get them on my comp

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

We are honered to be on the blog. =)