Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Birthday, 2010

I had a WONDERFUL birthday!
I'll start out by saying that every summer Ben goes on an Alaskan fishing trip. He pays for the trip in advance and usually doesn't get to chose the exact week he goes....they go when the lodge is open & schedules them. This year the trip fell on the week of my Birthday. Ben felt awful and wasn't going to go. I could NOT let him miss it though. He dreams about this trip ALL year long :]. I didn't care at all. We celebrated my Birthday before he left...and again after he got back :].
Well, for my actual birthday Ben surprised me with a little getaway to Park City with some friends. He got us a suite to stay in at the Canyons Resort.
We had so much fun!
Thanks for making my birthday so great Ben, Amy, Amber, Audra & Mandy!!
Riding the ski lift to go down the Alpine Slide...
We went down the rollercoaster too. It was SUCH a blast. I felt like a teenager again. :]



Park City Main Street...
At the resort...