Wednesday, January 7, 2009

puppy for a week

as i said earlier...we got jessica a miniature schnauzer for christmas :). we had him for a week before we gave him to her. since it's not a secret anymore i wanted to post these cute pictures. the boys LOVED him!kaden called him, "my puppy". he would pick him up and carry him all around the house. he kept asking for him after christmas saying..."mommy, where my puppy go?". :)gavin always wanted to be right next to him...we love you little jack (i think that's what she named him). glad you're liking your new home & mommy!

3 comments:

Bale Family said...

That is one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen! I bet you sister in law is loving him! I'm excited to see you tomorrow!

Laurie said...

You guys are the best! What a cute present!

Cori Henderson said...

What a cute little puppy! Good gift too, I bet she loved it!