Sunday, October 5, 2008

allen fam reunion 08

we just got back last night from the allen reunion (ben's parents, siblings, & grandkids). we rented a big house in heber this year. we all had a blast. it's so beautiful up there! kaden & jakob trying to work out :)... is it obvious that i just love taking pic's of my boys? :)...there was a fishing pond right across the street from the house. it was great. here's kiri, kenz, & g'ma going out to fish in the rain :).. is this picture hilarious or what?! hehehe!... jakob & kaden played 'connect four' for at least an hour. it looks like we need to buy this game! :)... we went swimming one afternoon at the local rec center, it was a lot of fun for all the kids... kaden, audra, & gavin... kaden & jakob laughing & havin' tons of fun... dinner one night...hanging out & having fun... we celebrated darla's (ben's mom's) birthday while up there! happy birthday grandma allen!... this is how kade and gav look at the end of the day...so clean & chipper! :)...the house had THE CUTEST playhouse in the basement...

sweet gavin again..
everyone watching conference...i love general conference (how could you not love watching conference in this theater room! it was so sweet!)...making glass marble magnets..so easy and cute!... jonny & jessica brought their wii. which by the way, nice face jonny! hehe!...
and there's the highlights. i just love my family..ben's side and my own side alike. i couldn't be luckier. i've heard bad stories from friends about their in-laws etc, but in all sincerity, i always have nothing but good things to say about ben's mom & dad...and siblings & spouses for that matter. i can honestly say that they are all SO great!! i love my in-laws & brother & sister in-laws so much. i've always felt so comfortable & right at home with them all. ben's mom tell's me that it's scary how much i fit in from the beginning :). ben feels the same exact way about my family too (and i promise i'm not pulling his ear to make him say it). i love how ben is with my fam. we both have been so blessed. i just love my whole darn family to pieces, what can i say?!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

That looks like so much fun! Do you guys ever stay home??? Ha ha! JK

Ashlee said...

You guys are always enjoying life! How fun! Want to come out to Disneyland this week? Natalie is coming out tomorrow to stay with me for a week! I am soooooo excited!
Your boys are the cutest in the world EVER! And you always have them dressed so cute. I can't imagine whats going to happen when you have a girl! :)

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

That house looks amazing! It's a good thing you love your in-laws. Mine are crazy! Not all of them just the men in his family! LOL! Do you drive a white Armada? I was in utah this past weekend and I thought I past you. If so I'm so jealous! I love them!

Mizukawa's said...

I would like to live in that house. I love fam reunions

Kara's Party Ideas said...

jamie, that's cool you were in utah! did you get to hang out with your fam? and yes, i actually do drive an armada so it probably was me you saw...how funny :).

Smith Family said...

How fun! OK, random question: Do you "digiscrap"? You're the talented type. Help me!

Jobi Niu said...

K.. How much fun does that sound/look? I'm SO JEALOUS. Could your boys be cuter?? I DON'T THINK SO! WOW