Tuesday, January 27, 2009

man, i miss this!

doesn't this look freezing right now?! it's SO hard to believe that it's ever THAT warm here!!! i've been going through all my picture folders trying to organize and came across these :). i want this kind of weather SO BADLY!! these pics are from a hot summer morning back in august...i had gone up stairs to put some laundry away and came back down to find that both boys had escaped out the back door in their pj's :). kaden knew how to turn on the hose...and boy were they were having the time of their lives! soaking wet from head to toe...the pj's didn't stay on for long :). (all of you that live in eagle mountain know that in the summer the hose water is way warm...so nice!)will it EVER be this warm again?!! (SIGH)

13 comments:

Jules P Hansen said...

I wish the weather was like that now... So fun and your boys are too cute...

Cori Henderson said...

I know I'm feeling it too! I am so missing the warm weather. January can be so depressing.

Amberly said...

That is so funny!!! I wish it were that warm. I'm thinking I may not be a real Utah girl. I'm about ready to go to St. George or better yet, Arizona! I do love the seasons though. It just seems winter here last way too long.

Heidi said...

Oh, I'm so sick of the snow!!! Makes me wonder why we ever left FL....but Haleigh LOVES it....what is wrong with her!!?? JK

Laurie said...

I HEAR YA SISTA!!!!! I love Gavin's full diaper hahahah!!

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

Anytime I have those feelings I just remember Alaska has a good 5 more months of bone-chilling temps (see anc temps on our blog)

Mandy said...

Wow, that does look inviting, I'll be over in my PJ's in August! I think winter is God's way of helping us be grateful for the 3 other beautiful seasons he gives us. Even when it hovers around 100 degrees for a week or so. ;-)

Sam & Sam Pontious said...

Seriously it's awful. I hate it. I wish I lived back home in CA. when it's winter here... It's too depressing that you can't go out and soak up the sun rays... soon enough hopefully! :)

Marion said...

Ooooh just looking at those pictures is making me nice and warm and actually want to go outside.

Serenity said...

Oh I totally agree! Brecken came in from playing outside just yesterday and asked if we could put our pool in our backyard and go swimming. Oh I wish... Summer can't come fast enough for me

Darla said...

Yes... The warm spring weather cannot come fast enough! So I hear you on that. That saggy, soaking diaper is hilarious! :)