Saturday, July 25, 2009

newport beach & disneyland

after a few days in sandiego we headed up to anaheim.

here we are one evening at newport beach. the boys just love the sand and sun. gavin mostly stayed on the beach, and kaden wanted to be in the ocean with daddy the whole time :).

gavin didn't want his swim trunks on...hehe!
love this pic. gavin playing on the beach, and daddy & kaden in the ocean... daddy burried kaden in the sand... and gavin too!...
sandy, sandy!...
here we are eating at bubba gump shrimp company... and time for disneyland! here's gavin riding the shuttle bus from the parking lot to the park...
inside the gates...
you can't go to disneyland without riding the tea cups :)...
the boys got to meet goofy!...
toon town...

and we met mickey, too!
ben & the boys up in chip & dale's tree...


my boys LOVED it's a small world...

the mark twain...
mmmmm, a lollipop!...
and here's gavin at the end of the day :)...we love disneyland!
it was a really fun trip.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

What adorable kids! Man, I am loving your new camera! Nice pictures!!

Jobi Niu said...

How freaking fun is NEwport Beach and Disneyland?? Exhausting, but so much fun!! CUTE pics. :]

Havelah said...

Wow, what a fun trip! You guys have been busy this summer! Kaden looks scared in that picture with Goofy...
I bet that the clean up after the beach wasn't fun...
I love your pictures and your blog!

SirEdmundHills said...

Oh...I miss you guys...I love all the pictures...I love you, Ben, Kaden and Gavin...

Sad...this song is making me want to cry...

I really miss my good good friends....

Hugs

Hills

Janell said...

What a fun trip!! I have to laugh at Gavin's naked picture. I'm sure that caused some serious chaffing:) So.Cal. is awesome.

The Thompson Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! You have such a cute family, I love your little blonde boys. You look so great as usual!