Thursday, April 29, 2010

feeding the ducks with grandma slaydon

a few weeks ago my grandpa and ben went fishing....while they were fishing the boys and i went to spend some time with my grandma. we went to a big park by her home to feed the ducks and birds. we all had a great time. it was a beautiful day!


my cute grandma leaning up against the car feeding the birds...
there was a baby duck that kept following us around {no mama in sight..poor thing}! how cute is this pic?!...

my grandma even held it before handing it to gavin...





they were sad to say goodbye to it...
here's gavin running around and having fun...
we went to a playground for a bit too...

5 comments:

Bale Family said...

How fun! What park is that called? We should take the kids and have a picnic. What do ya say? I LOVE Ben's Bday dinner you did! You never cease to amaze me! so talented and creative! I bet he loved it!

Cori Henderson said...

Cute! How fun!!

Anonymous said...

fun!

Loved the 30th birthday! It made me laugh because it reminded me of some really funny fishing trips where Ben would make the gang hike somewhere crazy AND expect us to eat the fish from the pond! It's making me laugh as I write this!

You two are the best! And your boys are darling!

Marion said...

I didn't know that place existed. How Awesome!

Smith Family said...

great photos.