Sunday, September 21, 2008

lagoon

we had season passes to lagoon this year...it was a lot of fun taking the boys. they always loved it. we didn't go as much as planned but the season's not over yet so hopefully we'll go a few more times still :).

so here's some pic's from all our lagoon trips...
swings...bjorn & kaden riding the cars (the crowthers had passes too :)...bjorn & kaden riding the airplanes..
ladybug drop :). kaden actually loved it!..
riding the train... gotta' love the tidal wave...a lagoon classic :)...
more swing riding :)...
boats...
kaden & bjorn were always riding buddies :)...
ben and jason...
here's bjorn making the boys laugh. it was too cute :)...
and that's some lagoon summer fun highlights for ya! :)

3 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like so much fun! I'll have to take my girls. I love the tidal wave, that's my favorite ride!

P.S. I love the owl paper, so cute.

Amberly said...

I still love Lagoon as much (if not more) as when I was a kid! I think it's so much fun to watch the kids on the rides and see them get so excited. Your blog is so cute!! (always)

Jobi Niu said...

I LOVE LAGOON! Season passes?? LUCKY! Could your boys be any cuter?? My goodness you dress them SO dang cute too!