Friday, December 26, 2008

allen family pics

ben & i surprised my in laws this year with family pictures with ALL OF US IN THEM!!! a first in a REALLY long time (like 7 years)! i know, the colors are really bright..but that's how we wanted it :). we told everyone to come in bright vibrant colors, i also brought a bunch of clothes and scarves to have everyone throw on :). we had the pictures printed & wrapped on canvas for them (iprintcanvas.com, they're awesome!). they loved them!...

2 of our nieces, kenzie & taya... our cute little family pic...we hope everyone had a great christmas! we have a lot to post about :). i'm trying to go in order though! to be continued....

7 comments:

Heidi said...

LOVE THEM!!!! How cute!

Jobi Niu said...

CUTE CUTE pictures! I love the whole bright colored theme.. Um.. LOVE YOUR BOOTS too! That picture of just your family is so so awesome!

Marion said...

That is such a great present. I love the bright colors and al the different shots you guys took. I might have to steal the idea :0

Laurie said...

I love it!!! How cute are you??!! I know, I know you are my cutest friend!

Serenity said...

Wow, those turned out great!! Really cute! if you happen to see Kati any time soon tell her I said hi and I'm thinkin' of her.

Darla said...

I love those pictures Kara. The Allen Fam has gotten so big. I love it! Great idea. That's awesome that everyong is in them. I miss Katie...Love you Katie!! Pictures are the greatest gift, I think!!

Unknown said...

The bright colors look awesome!