Monday, September 15, 2008

memory post..highschool & college

i was going thru tons of old photo's the other day & scanned in a bunch so i could save them on dvds...it brought back so many funny memories. i was laughing so hard at some of these pictures :). so to remember these good times, i wanted to do a highschool/college post. i have had the greatest friends, we've had such fun times...& i'm so glad that most of us have kept in touch. i use this blog as a journal (mostly a photo journal) so here's some pics from the past. if you didn't know me in hs or college then this post is probably going to be really boring...it's a long one too :). so you don't even have to look at it :). but here's to all my friends thru the years..i love you all!
hahaha! this one is actually from junior high...nicole, we were hot! highschool...sophomore yr, american fork hs...jr & senior yrs..lone peak hs (a new high school was built) snow college...snow gardens A-10 rocked...haha! (me & a lot of my friends from highschool moved away to college together)..summer's inbetween college... snow college 2nd year..park place apartments :)... we were always dressing up and being nerds :)... oh my, i'm laughing so hard right now!...

yes, i'm a dork & went back to snow for 1 more semester because i changed my major. so this is a pic during my last semester there.. bri's farewell.. summer & fall before my mission...after my mission i lived in hawaii for 6 months while waiting for ben to get home from his mish..that was actually a really fun post :). i'm going to start doing 'flashback' posts once a month or so, so i can record different events and things from my life :).


13 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh how fun to see all those pictures. What a fun post! Its crazy to see everyone so young in the first pictures. I loved it!

Jenn said...

yea, I'm so glad you found my blog. I've been thinking about you and have been wanting to call you for a while now. I figured I would after I had little Tyler and got things a little more under control. (still no where close) :) How are you? Call me and we need to catch up. We will have to do lunch again. Maybe at one of our houses so our boys can run free. :)

Bri or Aaron said...

Ah! So funny! What a good idea. I'll have to pull out some of my old photos. What a good laugh!

Laurie said...

OMIGOSH!! You ARE my cutest friend, even as a goofy kid! Now I am embarassed about my ugly pictures (and I picked the cutest ones!!)

Amberly said...

How is it that you look so gorgeous in middle school? I guess you have always been that way! I would not DARE put up my middle school pics!!

Justin M. Bowen said...

I am really laughing out loud right now! I swear the underoos was one of the funnest nights of my life. And remember Vegas on New year's...what nasty people did we kiss???? Snow was so fun. I hadn't thought about it forever until I scanned through all those pics. Seriously...funny, funny!

Mar and Koki said...

I had no idea you went on a mission. Where did you go?

It's always fun to flashback on earlier years. I especially like the dress-up pictures. How fun!!!

Ashlee said...

Finding old pictures is the best. I have that whole trip we took to Vegas in an album...the good old days. It's crazy that most of those girls now have at least 2 kids :)

Jamie said...

Okay that was funny! The first one cracked me up! Are you just one year younger than me? It's crazy we hardly ever saw eachother. Wait it's because I never went to YW's or to school!!! Such a slacker! That was a great post! I just did a flashback post too but it's for my anniversary. It's too bad we moved right after you guys moved out. It would have been fun to get to know you better. Well it's fun keeping in touch through blogs:)

BRE said...

haha omg i loved all your pics! especially the one of us in hawaii with jo! remember how we rented scooters in the rain and stayed in a hostel with that guy?! haha loved all of it!

Mizukawa's said...

That is fun to see the pics from when we were young. love them. thanks for all the good memories

Kalli said...

oh wow maybe you should have called me lol that pic of me rocks!! and I look like I am trying to seduce your hubby in the other one hahaha the only other one you need is 2by2 freaking don't even get me started seriously!! millionaire's my #*s!!

The Shumways said...

That was seriously the funniest post. "Good times" is definitely an understatement. Sometimes I fear that I may be losing some of that crazy, wild side. We need to get together and rekindle it sometime. You are the best Kara! Love Ya!