Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy halloween!

meet mr. fish and...
the fisherman who caught him :)...we had a fun halloween. the boys loved dressing up and LOVED trick or treating! we were so happy that the weather was nice {well, nice for october that is}!





after we had been out trick or treating for a bit kaden said, "ok, that's enough". hahaha! the sun had gone down so it turned cold, and i think he was tired of walking :).
happy halloween!

and just an added side note {it made my halloween, i was so excited}...hwtm saw my halloween dinner post & contacted me to see if they could feature it today! i was stoked! {click on image below if you want to see it}

7 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Happy Halloween to you guys! Such cute pics! That's awesome that you got featured, but not surprising - your talent amazes me Kara! That party was AWESOME!!

Mizukawa's said...

great costumes! perfect for ben

Niki said...

I love that idea! SO CUTE! Hannah kept calling Kaden a "fishy man". Too funny!

kellie said...

Holy Cow Kara!! You are seriously amazing! What a fun party. People should be paying you to do this. And your boyz costumes are so fun! You are wonderful

Laurie said...

That is so dang cute!! Bummer we didn't run in to you. You are the bomb!! That party totally rocked good job!!

lyndsey said...

I've already told you, but it really was an awesome party!

The Thompson Family said...

Holy cow girl, you are AMAZING and so talented. I wish I could come to one of your awesome parties. You are inspiring, exhausting too, I don't know how you do it. I have always thought you are a girl with many talents. I miss you!