Thursday, August 6, 2009

my birthday

monday was my birthday. i had a great day thanks to my wonderful husband and family. after a day of pampering and shopping {thanks audra, darla, & ben} we all went out to dinner to one of my favorite restaurants in park city. i love it up there. so pretty.


{thanks for bringing the yummy cake babe}

the restaurant we went to overlooked a little lake...
the boys LOVED eating out on the deck. they kept running over to see all the 'fishies'...



thank you to all those who sacrificed & made the drive to park city. you made my day. i love you.

6 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

What a fun birthday! What is the restaurant called? I never know where to eat when we go to Park City.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Kara! Glad you had a good day. Your hair is beautiful by the way....

Janell said...

Happy Birthday Kara! It sounds like it was wonderful. I notice you didn't announce your age. I'm guessing 27 maybe 28? You are so beautiful and photogenic!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

thanks guys! ya, 28 :).
oh and cori, the restaurant is called, the stew pot.

Lindsey Smith said...

You are such a hottie:)!!! Happy B-Day mamma!

Bri or Aaron said...

Hey girl! Happy late birthday!! Hope it was a good one! Also I'm coming up this next week hopefully we can get together!