Saturday, August 15, 2009

i need ALL of you!!

i am SO excited to say that i am one of the five finalists in hostess with the mostess' summer entertaining contest {see here}!!i can't believe it!!

if you aren't familiar with hostesswiththemostess.com, it's a HUGE entertaining site with THOUSANDS of followers and fans. i am still just in shock that little old me and my carnival/circus party was chosen as one of the finalists! here's the scoop...

i need YOU to vote for me! if you vote, YOU win too!!
not only does the winner get a $300 spa package, but ONE OF THE VOTERS WILL BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN to win THE SAME!!!

Here's how you vote:
1. become a fan of hostess with the mostess {you need to be signed into facebook already} via facebook here {click on 'become a fan' on their facebook profile}. and then you have to...
2. comment on any ONE picture from my party in the party finalists album {all voting is done via facebook}

like i said, the party with the most comments AND one randomly selected voter will both WIN home spa sets worth over $300. Voting ends Thursday, August 20th.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
PLEASE show me the LOVE! pass it on :) :) :) :) :)

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Kara I voted for you! Love all of you party idea's!

Chelsie Wilde said...

I am not surprised and I cant imagine you not winning... that party looked AMAZING! I will go vote right now. GOOD LUCK!

Malinda said...

Kara, I just voted for you...not that you needed it though, you have 4 1/2 pages of votes already!

Darla said...

I voted for you Kara!! Holy Cow that's awesome... Congrats - I hope you win. You totally deserve it!!!

Darla said...

You're getting most of the votes for sure!!! You deserve to win... That party is awesome -- way better than the others, definitely! I can't wait for you to put my wedding shower together (when I get engaged :)haha )... Love ya...

Bale Family said...

CONGRATS! But what the heck, I miss it by one day!!! I miss voting by one day! I need to get get in contact with Hostess With The Mostess and tell them I need to vote! You HAVE to win!