Tuesday, April 28, 2009

liberty land fun center

we went to liberty land again..it was the first time this year, and they've added a lot of stuff since we last went. they have a bunch of indoor things now..laser tag, rides, arcades, games...(along with the fun stuff they have outside like miniature golf, rock climbing, a roller coaster, plane rides, boats, race cars, a merry go round, a rocket ride, and more). the kids LOVE this place!

they have a big indoor play place that totally beats mcdonalds (it's free, too!) and there's a bunch of games to play...
they now have a big indoor train ride as well...here's the boys riding the airplanes outside... and you gotta' love the merry go round!...check them out at libertylandfuncenter.com. they're having a huge grand opening on may 23rd...with prizes, giveaways, and the whole bit! spread the word!

6 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

That looks way fun! I'll have to go back again since we haven't been since last summer.

Jobi Niu said...

K... my boys would LOVe it there! I gotta take em. How freaking cute are your boys outfits?? LOVE EM! Your boys are even cuter.. their smiles.. LOVE!

Heidi said...

I so need to take Haleigh there....that looks like a lot of fun!

Sam & Sam Pontious said...

Hey Kara it's Sam. I need your email address so I can add you to my blog. The boys look so cute all the time. You have them dressed so dang cute!!

Sam & Sam Pontious said...

Oh, here you go email it to me at: girlsampontious@hotmail.com thanks :)

Justin M. Bowen said...

Your always up to something! I love it. Lets have that girls weekend that we were talking about. We just need to plan it and then make it happen!
Take care!
Linds