Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a toot on my own horn...

ok, i just have to share this...because i'm SO excited about it...i WON the big summer entertaining contest {hostesswiththemostess.com}, see here! like i said before, hostess with the mostess is a huge party entertaining site! i'm just SO happy about winning! it means a ton..i just can't believe it..little old me! i'm still freaking out. so thanks SO MUCH to all of you who voted for me. i didn't even know who most of you were, but thank you all the same :)

ok, i still have more {gosh, i'm really tooting my horn now}. one of the editors of hostess with the mostess contacted me a few months ago saying that she found my party blog and really liked a lot of my parties. which was SUCH a compliment! she then asked if they could feature a few of my parties on their site! now that's something HUGE to me. i LOVE party sites, and hostess with the mostess is on TOP of the list. i of course obliged!
so.....here's my farm party feature on their site...{click on the image}